3.03.2013

Zildy's Baby Shower

Yesterday my mom and I threw my aunt Zildy a baby shower! Besides my grandparents (on my mom's side) Zildy's family is the only one that lives close by to us, so we love getting together with them and always being able to see Zildy, Jonas, and our cousins. Gracie especially loves it because it means she gets to play with kids closer to her own age. Zildy has three kids and they were surprised with having a 4th.... a cute baby girl! She's due on March 17th so we're all anxiously awaiting the time when we get to have an adorable newborn around. My mom and I thought it would be fun to throw her a shower, so we had it at my grandparent's house and just set it up as an open house for people to come an go. The food was delicious because we have a chocolate fountain, so we just set that up and had delicious strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows, and a lot of other yummy things to dip in it. Mmmm, I had a hard time not eating a ton of it haha! I took a ton of photos so here are a few...
The little cousins playing around. My grandpa took them out to see a movie during most of the shower, which was awesome, and then they came back and just played around being crazy.
Sadly, we turned off and took apart the chocolate fountain and then realized we hadn't gotten a picture! So this is kind of how it was set up. It still looks cute even with the fountain not going.
All the girls in my family with Zildy. Yay!

So fun! We love you Zildy and can't wait for another cute child of yours to come into the world. :)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post! Thanks! I think I'll just copy and paste it as is into my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thank you soooooo much for the adorable shower. I felt so spoiled and blessed to be able to see so many of my good friends all at once. I can't wait for this new baby to come and feel the love of all of her cousins, aunts, uncles grandparents....etc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and so much fun! Thanks for inviting me...it was SO good to see your family again and to celebrate the newly anticipated addition :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...