10.10.2012

Why I Think Carrie is so Incredibly Wonderful

Hello friends. I am freaking out over here. You know why? (You probably do, but I'll tell you anyways) Because today I am....

SEEING CARRIE UNDERWOOD IN CONCERT!!!!!

Sorry for the large capitalization but I'm so so excited! Oh my gosh. I'm just so happy to realize that this day that I've been waiting for for over two years (since the last concert) is here. The thing about Carrie Underwood concerts is that they are amazing and are always the best days of my life. Whenever I go to another concert, I can't help but wish it was Carrie Underwood up there singing because her concerts make me so happy. No matter what, nothing can ruin a concert day for me because they are just the best.

I'm sorry I missed the last few countdown days, but I will probably posting about Carrie for a few days after the concert so don't worry. I figured though, that a lot of people probably wonder why I like Carrie Underwood so much. I mean, yes, I will admit that I am pretty obsessed. And probably one of the reasons I'm obsessed is just the fact that I'm a person that tends to get obsessed with anything I like a lot--Harry Potter, purple, etc. I promise there are a lot of things on that list, I just can't think of them all right now because I'm too obsessed with Carrie Underwood at the moment. Anyways, here are my top 5 reasons for why I like Carrie Underwood so much (and why you should like her too hehe).

5. Carrie Underwood is a girl just like me. Before American Idol happened, she lived in a small town. She had dreams of being a singer, but when she went to college she had to kind of give up on that and be practical. She had normal jobs, like waiting tables at a pizzeria and working at a zoo (well that's not too normal, but you get my drift) and she was going to graduate with a degree in mass communications with an emphasis in journalism. And when she was about 22, probably in the stage of life I'm in right now, getting ready to graduate and get a real job, she decided to try out for American Idol and then her world changed. But through all of that, and seven years later, she's still that small-town girl. She's super down to earth, I can tell when she's at her concerts and through her twitter texts that even though she's absolutely gorgeous and that she's rich and can get glammed up, she's still normal. She's still that girl that loves getting dressed up and has fun doing music videos like "Before He Cheats" or "Good Girl." She's a girl who's had her heart broken a a lot but eventually found her prince charming. And that's one of the reasons it's so easy for me to love Carrie Underwood, because she's a girl just like me, and she's a girl who happened to get lucky enough to really live her dream.
Carrie and her husband Mike at Disneyland! (source)

4. Carrie Underwood is such a good person. Like no joke, she's a saint. For one thing, she loves animals. I couldn't find it, but there is a quote of her saying that if she had to give up singing, it would be hard, but she could do it, but she could never ever give up animals. She's been a vegan for a long time and she totally supports animal rights and has supported and started a number of charities on behalf of them. One year she was scheduled to perform at Cheyenne's Frontier Days (which my family usually goes to every year because my dad's side of the fam is all in Cheyenne) but canceled because she heard about the animal cruelty that went on at the rodeos. Last week she saved a chipmunk from her yard because her dog Ace was going to eat it, she took the chipmunk to the vet, and then released it where it would be safe. Who does that?! That's right, Carrie Underwood. Last year she also saved two dogs who were on the side of the freeway and found good homes for them. Not only is Carrie Underwood kind to animals, but she is also very clean in the fact that she never ever swears, and I respect that so much, as I never swear either. She doesn't swear in any of her songs and you can scour the internet and you won't find any quotes or articles of her swearing in them. Carrie is also really really nice to all of her fans and anyone she meets, and is very religious and has a great relationship with God. She credits all her success to God, which I admire so much. I love that I never have to be embarrassed for liking Carrie Underwood because she's always such a good person.

3. Her music and her voice is amazing. Obviously I love her music, but Carrie has beautiful vocals too. Everywhere I hear her sing, she sounds amazing! And the crazy thing is that she is even more amazing live. There isn't much more to explain because you have to hear it to believe it. I was going to share this song on Sunday, but since I didn't, I'll share it now. Get ready, because you will probably cry--that's how amazing this performance is:



2. Carrie Underwood's music is good for any day and any situation. No matter what, I will always be in the mood to listen to Carrie Underwood music. You know how everyone always says, "there's an app for that?" Well I think people should start saying, "there's a Carrie Underwood song for that." :) Feeling down? There's a CU song for that. Try, "So Small," "Jesus Take the Wheel," "Good in Goodbye," or "Wheel of the World." Feeling happy? How about, "Crazy Dreams," "Ever Ever After," or "All American Girl." Hate a boy? Listen to "Before He Cheats," "Undo It," or "Songs Like This." Feeling inspired? Listen to half of her songs because a lot of them are inspiring. But it's totally true. There's a Carrie Underwood song for that. I promise.

1. The number one reason why I like Carrie Underwood? Her music makes me happy. So so so very happy! Maybe it's because I've liked her for so long or maybe it's just because she's a happy person. For whatever reason, when I listen to Carrie Underwood music and it automatically lifts me up. I think about going to her concert and whatever seemed so sad doesn't anymore. I can only imagine what kind of happiness meeting her in person would bring. All I know is that I truthfully have never been happier than when I am at a Carrie Underwood concert. I feel like the happiness inside me is going to explode, and I cannot wait to feel that tonight. So that's it...I love Carrie Underwood because she makes me happy, and there is probably no better reason than that. I. Am. So. Excited!!!!!

And to give you all a song...here is Blown Away, my current favorite song of hers that I can't stop listening to. I can't wait to hear her sing this tonight at the concert because she is going to blow me away. :) I will tell you all about it tomorrow, don't worry!!!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you have so much fun at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I had the BEST time at the concert, it was amazing!! :)

      Delete
  2. Lucky girl! I LOVE Carrie Underwood. I have a fun giveaway on my blog that I think you will like! Check it out: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com
    -Bridgette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard she is amazing live! SO lucky you got to go :) can't wait for the post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Can't wait to read about your trip to see Carrie Underwood! Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog award! See http://tantrumsandteaparties.blogspot.ca/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html to read all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...