9.21.2012

Guess WHAT.

Soooo BYU is going to be doing a fashion show on February 9th! I know, exciting, right?! But that's not even the best news! The best news is that I get to be one of the designers for it! I am so so SO psyched to have this opportunity. Honestly, there isn't a lot of fashion stuff that goes on around here, so when I heard about this I jumped at the chance. It will be the perfect thing to focus on for my senior year.

Oh! And if you are a BYU student and would like to participate as a model, photographer, or videographer, you can go here for more info.

I just wanted to share the news. :) Happy Friday!

(Also, thank you to those who commented on my post from the other day. It made me feel so much better, you have no idea! So thanks a gazillion times :))

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Kailee! My roommate is designing for it too - her name's Monika, you should be friends :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...