9.13.2012

Fashion Week..Wanna Sneak In?

In honor of New York Fashion Week this week (SO wish I was there) here's a fun read on how someone snuck into one of the shows. It's like my dream to be able to attend fashion week one day (have my own designs shown there? yes, I aim high haha) so I liked reading this. It ends tomorrow so maybe I will post my some of my favorite designs as I've been browsing through the shows and such.

If you want to watch it live you can go here (it's not really live, but it is good coverage). There are also quite a few photos from it being posted on the Sartorialist if you're more of a photo person.

Happy Fashion Week everyone!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...