8.10.2012

nail update

So guess what?! I haven't bitten my nails for TWO WEEKS!

They don't look super long in the picture, but I promise you, they are longer than they have ever been. I had to take off my nail polish because I went to Goshen two days ago and my nails looked beautiful and long. I've only seen my nails when they've had jagged edges and just looked really gross.

This is a habit I've had pretty much since I was born, and to be honest, it was something I never ever in a million years thought I'd overcome. But somehow it's happening and it is wonderful. I realized after I took this picture that it looked like I might be engaged or something, but right now this is an even bigger accomplishment (although with my luck in dating, getting engaged will probably even beat this on the accomplishment scale when [if????] it happens haha).

So basically, habits can be broken! Sometimes you just have to wait for the right time and work at it, and eventually you find the miracle.

{Pssst...don't forget to enter my awesome giveaway! Go here to enter.}

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kailee! Thanks for entering my giveaway on my blog for my silver bracelet. You can get 10% off it today in my Etsy store with code SILVERLINING. Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    www.etsy.com/shop/TaylorMorganDesign?ref=si_shop

    xo,

    Taylor
    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...