7.14.2012

Elle's Hairbow

So one thing about me is that I love doing other people's hair. I like trying out stuff on my hair as well, but it's pretty thin so a lot hairstyles don't even work on it. Little girls are the best for doing hair because they love the attention and they love feeling cute! Last Saturday I sat Ellie down and did this bow hairstyle for her. I actually did it for Gracie too right before I left, and little girls seriously just love it! And it is so easy. Double win :)

I used this tutorial in case you want to try it on yourself or a little girl. It's a great tutorial and the hairstyle only takes about 5 minutes. The only difference I did was that I put the extra hair in front and then pulled it back, instead of vice-versa, and I think that worked better.

Haha Ellie sure loved posing for the pictures I was taking of her.

Happy hairstyling! :)

1 comment:

  1. aww so adorable <3 btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...