7.13.2012

Blogger Question

So the other day I expanded the width of my blog and in doing so, my header didn't go all the way across. So I made it the right size and had to remove the other one to upload it. But when I tried to upload my header it says I have reached my photo quota. So I uploaded it to my picasa web albums instead, but using the link didn't work either. I also tried using a photo link from photobucket and that didn't work as well.

So I don't know what to do now! My blog is header-less and I can't figure out a way to get it up there. If anyone has had this problem before or knows what to do about this, I would greatly appreciate some advice. Thanks! (And sorry that I have no header right now! :P)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry this comment isn't going to help you with your header situation, but I just wanted to let you know I have spent a few hours looking at your blog. I have recently been obsessed with fashion blogs and came across yours. As I was reading, you reminded me so much of me! Haha! Even our names! (I'm Kai Leigh) Im even headed up to BYU this fall! So, I guess I just wanted to say Hi and that I really like your blog and I'm jealous of your internship. :) Sorry if I sound creepy... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't sound creepy at all..haha that's so cool that we have close to the same name and congrats on BYU! We should become friends :) Do you have a blog?

      Delete
    2. I do have a blog, but I started it literally three days ago. :P haha, just jumped onto the bloggin bandwagon! Its also really boring because I really have no idea what I'm doing... But if you want to see all three of my posts, the address is kaileighbow.blogspot.com. :)

      Delete
  2. This exact same thing happened to me. I spent a month tinkering with it and there is no way around it. You have to buy a new storage plan. I paid 2.50 for mine and haven't had any trouble since.

    Email me if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I ended up buying and it did work..so that's good! Annoying though haha! Thanks for the help :D

      Delete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...