6.09.2012

An Outfit!!

Top: Thrifted, Skirt: Target, Watch: F21, Shoes: Grasshoppers

Sorry for the crappy quality of these photos, I just took them really quick. But you're welcome for an outfit post! I know it's been a while since one of these. I've noticed that a lot of people who start out with outfit/fashion blogs don't end up keeping them up. It is a little tiring to have to take pictures of an outfit every day. I mean, as people, we only have so many clothes and so many ideas in our heads and the pressure starts getting to you, and you worry that people will stop being impressed. Or, sometimes you get worried that people only care about the outfits and not the person in them, including yourself. But really, does it even matter...what people think? Not at all. So I will just blog for me and the rest of you can read it if you'd like. :)

Basically these pictures were taken on a whim, so I have no makeup on and now I'm just sitting in my bedroom pretty much doing nothing. It's all very exciting, I know ;) If I'm bored I always have something to do though. I'm rereading The Host on my ipod touch e-reader. It's a book by Stephenie Meyer, that in my opinion is way better than the Twilight series and written completely different. It's one of my favorite books so I would highly recommend it. Also, I'm going through my itunes library and making sure I still like all the songs on my ipod. So I'm listening alphabetically and if I don't like a song I can delete it or uncheck and I can actually see all the songs I have in here! Other stuff...I'm going to the Demi Lovato concert with Brianna on July 5th (SO stoked!), I painted my nails pinterest style (pictures soon), and I have been way better about writing in my journal almost every night--it really helps me get my thoughts out. Oh and I made this interesting face when I took this photo but I kinda like it so here it is. Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...