5.13.2012

Happy Mother's Day!

If I were to list everything I've learned from my mom...well, the list would never end, because I feel like I learn something new from her every single day.

Everything successful in my life I'd have to attribute to my mother. She drove me to and from all my practices and never once forgot to pick me up. She was the first one I called when I made something, and the first one I'd cry to when I didn't. No matter what I was doing or what I was going through, her support and love were always there. I'm grateful for a mother who taught me to dress modestly and a mother who taught me the value of education. I'm grateful for a mom who has never fussed over how I look, and on the days when I looked good she told me I looked beautiful, and on the days when I was a mess she told me she loved me. I'm so grateful for my mother and for everything that she's ever done or sacrificed for me. I love her so much. One day, I hope to have kids and I hope to be half the wife and mother that my mom is, because man, I got lucky. She is the best. :)

This video reminds me that behind most successful people is a dedicated, hard-working, wise, and loving mother.

I love you mama llama! Thanks for being so amazing for me in every single way. You are the greatest. :)

5 comments:

  1. so sweet! And I LOVE that video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that P&G commercial. I actually cried when I first saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! You just made my day, my week, my life! If I can teach my kids something good my life has been worthwhile. I love having you as my daughter and friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love that video.

    And...also, I want your top. Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...