11.17.2011

Let Youtube Do the Talking

Um....hi! Life is busy...full of tests, papers, sewing, socializing, and barbie clothes making! It's all lots of fun but it all means I have little time to spare. However, I have had time this week to watch these two AH-mazing youtube videos.

The first is a song from Glee. Yes, I watch the show, but I guarantee that even if you don't watch the show, you will LOVE this song. It's a mash-up of two Adele songs, Someone Like You and Rumour Has It. If you do anything in your life today, just watch and listen to this song. I can't even count how many times I've heard it in the past week...it's incredible!

The second is a movie trailer for the Hunger Games movie! Man oh man, sometime you worry about books being made into movies, especially really good books. But I have a lot of hope and faith for this one. The trailer looks incredible and the casting is awesome! Whether you've read the books or not (which, btw, you should read the books), just watch this trailer and be excited for March!

Enjoy the videos! Let me know what you think! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...