11.10.2011

Man Day

I felt such like a man the day I wore this outfit. Why? Well, the sweater used to be my dad's, I found the boots in the men's shoes section at DI, and I wore almost no makeup this day (except a teeny bit of mascara). So that is about as "manly" as I get. But don't get me wrong, I felt awesome this day. I love the sweater, considering it's from Guatemala and I'm half Guatemala. I love the boots...it rained this day and they completely kept the water out--it was wonderful! And wearing no makeup felt pretty stress free and amazing. Oh yes. It was actually the first time I haven't worn makeup all day in public for like 5 years. Crazy huh? I need to do this more often!

On a more girly note, I've been sewing a lot! I'm in the middle of making a super cute navy and white dress (without a pattern, like usual) and I've just been designing it and coming up with it as I go. I'm thinking it'll look pretty great when it's all done and I of course will post it on here! I also sewed a purple ball gown for a very special friend...perhaps I will show you a picture or two of her wearing the dress? Stay tuned for that. Oh and don't worry, I haven't forgotten that I promised to tell you the story of why I am so annoyed with DownEast Basics these days (back in this post) so stay tuned for that as well! It's a story you do NOT want to miss.

Anywho, as I write this, my eyes droop more and more. So I'll bid you adieu until tomorrow :)

P.S. Just one last thought. It's 11/11/11 TOMORROW! I'm seriously freaking out and so excited over this! What are you guys gonna do for it, anything exciting? I definitely want to do something fun for this most momentous occasion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...