11.04.2011

Funny Pinterest Friday

So when things are funny, I tend to laugh out loud super hard to them. And then when I'm done laughing, I go and tell/show these funny things to my roommate Heidi, who proceeds to laugh and then I laugh again, even harder, because it's so much more fun to laugh with people right? I just love laughing. Who doesn't?! Anyways, these are just some funny pins I found on pinterest this week.

Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

That cookie monster one gets me every.single.time. It is too sad and too true for probably most of us! hahaha...Have a great friday and weekend everyone! I hope you got some laughs from these. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...