12.07.2011

Update

Grr..I'm so MAD my other camera broke! My dad is trying to fix it (he's wonderful and can seriously fix anything so I hope this camera doesn't break his record!) so I hope it works out. If he can't fix it though, then I will most likely buy a new one. These pictures are terrible not necessarily because they were taken with my point shoot, but more on account of the fact that it was at night, I had to use the flash, it was too dark and late to find any other good place to shoot, etc. So I'm sorry.

Also, I'm sorry I've been MIA. School is stressing me out! Only two more days of classes, then its finals, and then I'm done with Fall semester! Hallelujah!!! It has been a great semester and I love my classes, but the stress is getting to me. It always does...one of the reasons I haven't been blogging. When I get really stressed, I always get super sick and really nauseous. It's really awful and I dislike it very much. So you'll understand why I want the semester to be done and why blogging time has been turning to homework time instead? :)

I'm feeling super sick as I write this, so I'm gonna go. I feel bad saying this, but please keep me in your prayers, you have no idea how much I need it. I will be blogging more regularly probably next week so just stay with me, you guys are the best! I promise better pictures and happier posts and more stories of what I've done while I've been gone with my return....maybe even a giveaway..? (oooh!)

<3/Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...