1.30.2015

MLK Day 2015

Two weeks ago for Martin Luther King day, my family came down to Provo and we went to the service day BYU holds every year! We had a great time on campus making and stuffing (until they ran out of it) fleece heart pillows for kids with heart transplants.
My brother decided to put a pre-stuffed heart on his head ;)

After heart-stuffing we went to eat a Brassas (a delicious Mexican street taco place in Provo) and then they went home. :(

It was a pretty good day off and that night for FHE a bunch of us in the ward went on campus and made a music video to "Shake It Off" for the upcoming ward talent show. I'm currently putting the video together and will post it here when its all done! I guarantee it's gonna be pretty great to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...