1.19.2015

Freshpet Video Shoot

December was such a fun month for many reasons, one of them being this awesome video shoot I got to be a part of! One of my best friends Alyne, and her husband Cameron (who was just chosen as one of the Forbes 30 under 30!) were working on a video for Freshpet, a pet food company, and they hired me to be the costume designer! The concept the whole idea was dogs eating with hands at a Christmas feast. It was a very ambitious idea, but we were totally able to pull it off!

You may have already seen the video, but if you haven't here it is. It racked up to over 15 million views on facebook and youtube combined!


This really was one of the most fun projects I've ever gotten to be a part of. I'm sure you can imagine the craziness of trying to get 13 dogs and a cat to all sit down at a table together, and it was nuts. For the most part though, all the dogs were really well-behaved (that was done on purpose) and it turned out so cute. I'm not even a huge dog person and I loved it.

I got to find all the costumes and put all the outfits together. I went thrift shopping for a lot and also found stuff at the mall and other places. It was really fun to be able to accessorize, like finding fun hats or getting together glasses for some of the dogs. The day of the shoot I was there to help dress dogs, fix any last minute things, and help with anything else needed. I never realized how much work often goes into making a video like this, but it takes a lot of time and effort!

If you want to see how we did it and see me a few times, you can watch this behind the scenes video:


Let me know what you think! I had so much fun getting to be involved in this, and I love how fun it all turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...