4.17.2012

MULLET

Have you heard of the mullet skirt? Business in the front, party in the back...oh yeah! I found this shirt at a store in the mall called Cotton On (one of my new favorites--I also got the blue striped tank from there, sorry I know it's a little tacky to wear a whole outfit from the same store but the colors just matched so nicely). I was trying on some stuff in the dressing room, saw this skirt on the floor, tried it on and fell in L.O.V.E.

Wow, this skirt is flowy, flattering, beautiful, colorful, and comfortable. I feel like it's one of those fads that will come and go pretty quickly, but I'm jumping on this bandwagon for as long as I can because this skirt is amazing!

What do you think about the mullet skirt? Yay or nay? Answer below!

Do you like the mullet skirt?



  
pollcode.com free polls 

P.S. I didn't make it to the third round of Sewvivor, but thanks anyways to everyone who voted for me! Totally appreciate it and love you for it. :) It really is fine, and I made a super cute dress this weekend (my own design). Pictures to come!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a catchy blog! wanna follow each other darling? XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...