1.30.2013

Youtubing

Whenever I find a funny, cute, inspirational, or any kind of of interesting youtube video, I bookmark it. This all started when I was with some friends one night and we just kept looking up funny youtube videos but couldn't remember some names or what they were called, so after that I decided I wanted to keep all my videos in the right place so I'd be able to refer to them whenever I want. I feel like I've been coming across a lot of great ones lately so here are a few that I wanted to share:

Music:


Funny:




Cool:


Harry Potter (yes, I have a Harry Potter video folder):


Inspirational:




and to end with, a cute one:


Any videos you're loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...