8.25.2011

My First Maxi Dress

Oh look! I decided to blog. Isn't that cool? Ha truth be told, I am so bored right now, which is actually a first for this summer. I feel like I've been sooo busy playing with friends every night, sewing (A LOT), working, reading, sleeping, and just doing fun stuff. I think it's been harder to blog this summer because I haven't worn a ton of "outfits" since it gets too hot to layer and it's so much easier to wear a t-shirt and shorts if no one is going to see you. Anyways, I really wasn't sure when I was going to pick up blogging again but I guess now is a good time to start and I'm gonna make it a habit again now that school's starting up.

I feel like saying "my first maxi dress" is like saying "my first doll" or "my first car" or something like that. It's kind of a momentous occasion considering maxi dresses are AMAZING! Holy cow I love this dress. And it's all thanks to the fact that I am shorter than my sister so something finally got handed up to me. :D

I'm currently sewing a maxi dress right now (it's kind of simple, but it's my own design!) and it is just going to be so gorgeous! I have been sewing a lot of stuff as of late. I just finished sewing a dress that I gave to my sister Carina for her birthday yesterday...
She loved it :) It made me so happy to see her happy!
....and I've also made two shirts and another dress and have done a few refashions. I really like sewing and designing very much. It just makes me happy and I could probably do it all day. Something I want to do so very badly is go to the Fashion District in LA and go shopping for fabric, because they sell it for like a $1 a yard!! Heaven! This is a very big dream of mine lately (and also while I'm there go to Disneyland, the beach, a broadway musical, and Hollywood). I'm going to try and save up, so I hope it happens soon.

I am glad to be back and I'm so excited for the new school year that starts on Monday! It went by so fast and it kind of freaks me out a little. AH! Can't wait for all the new things life throws at me though.. ;)

Oh...I am just so happy. Life is wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...