11.11.2014

Video Stuff (like the 4th of July and Dancing)

I'm not really sure why I'm sharing this video with you, because the dancing in it is not good. I had thirteen years of ballet training but I was never as good as most of the other girls, and my last ballet class happened five years ago so now my skills have diminished greatly since. Needless to say, my dancing skills are not at their current best.

Buuuut I still love it and I'm in a contemporary dance class right now at school, so sometimes I go find an empty studio on campus to practice in and just let myself do what I love. I made this totally on a whim, so nothing is choreographed and I'm can't help but criticize my technique as I watch it, but I think the video concept is fun so that's why I'm sharing it. Maybe I'll try something like this again with some actual choreography, we'll see. Anyway, let me know what you think...be nice to me!


Also, who cares if we aren't good at things? Does that mean we shouldn't do them or share us doing them with other people? Definitely not. I'm going to do the things I love, whether I'm good at them or not. :)


Next up, is a video of Stadium of Fire from the 4th of July! Yep, that was four months ago, but I'm extremely happy I waited to make this video until now because it meant I got to use Premiere Pro with it and make it look really cool. I love this video and think it's way fun, so feel free to spend a minute and a half of your life watching it.


What do you think? Of both videos! I'm having so much fun making movies lately, I do it so much!

I am hoping to get a nice DSLR camera soon so that my videos will look way more professional. Right now I use a Nikon L320 (basically a nice point and shoot) and it's super great and takes pretty good video, but I'm ready for the next level! Who's with me?!

Do you like making videos? If so, you should comment and link up where they're at so that we can be video-making friends! All of my videos are at this link on vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Kaileeeeeeeeee! I love watching you dance! Maybe I will go to the RB with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...