11.04.2014

Fun! Friends! Fondue!

(l to r) my cousin Alex, Andre, Bryan, me!, Carli, Stephen (Olivia's bf), Olivia, and Jessica

(ha.. sorry for the cheeseball title)
Lately I've been trying to cook more (a few weeks ago I made some good white chicken chili), which is always an adventure haha. I loooove making and eating fondue, but its obviously much more enjoyed with good company. I'd been wanting to do it for a while but things kept coming up so Sunday was finally the day we made it happen.

I definitely had some help with making everything and thank goodness because it probably would have burned or tasted disgusting! I try to cook but try is the key word there. ;) We had a fun time eating and feeling gross afterward from all the cheese and chocolate we ate haha!

After fondue we watched the CES Devotional by Elder Hallstrom of the seventy and I feel kind of bad admitting this but man, we couldn't help but laugh at what a lot of the choir members were doing behind the prayer (like looking up quickly and then back down, moving their eyebrows, making faces, yawning--poor guys, they probably didn't realize they were being watched so closely!). We should probably be more reverent haha. And then we jammed with Bryan for a while on the guitar.

I'm so glad to have great and close friends! Life really wouldn't be much fun without them. It's been a fun semester so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...