9.30.2014

Provo Fashion Week tix on sale NOW!

Yep, that's right. Provo Fashion Week is in less than two weeks! It's Saturday, October 11, and I'm soooo excited! It's pretty much all I can think about these days, with obvious good reasons. It's going to be great!

Here's what you need to know:

WHEN: Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 3:00 and 7:00 PM (I will be showing my collection at both of these shows

WHERE: Provo Library Ballroom in Provo, UT

WHO: 25+ local fashion designers (including me!) and over 150+ models!

WHY: Because fashion is awesome, fun, beautiful.. and what you should really be asking yourself is why not???

HOW: Got to this link and buy tickets. It's that easy and it will be great money spent, I guarantee it!

Really though, I'm so excited about my collection! I personally think it's pretty cute (in all my non-biased opinion) and it's my best collection yet. I'm going to start posting a lot of previews for it on my instagram up until the show so be sure to stay tuned there.

Also, the other designers doing this are AMAZING. I have been following some of them for a while, like Nephi Garcia (his designs inspire me SO much, he's really good), Lily Bride Designs, and Haunted Head Fashion, and am kind of in awe that I get to show a collection at the same event. Not sure how I got so lucky! It's going to be really cool, and afterward you can go and meet these people and socialize with all your favorite fashion designers and see their absolutely beautiful collections. And of course, don't forget to come say hi to me!

Please come! Even if you barely know me or don't know me, it will make my day to see you there. If you're reading this, it's your personal invitation from me to attend. You have no idea how much I'd love it :)

Oh, and I got featured on the Utah Fashion Insider blog where you can read my bio on how and why I got into fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...