9.26.2009

Just Bored ;)

I don't know why, but I'm kind of bored right now, and my roommates are all busy, so I'm just writing in my blog. I only posted like 12 hours ago, but when I have nothing else to do, why not? :)

I can't remember if I said this already, but my calling is being on the compassionate service committee!!! We just had a meeting and I can already tell that it is going to be such a great and fun calling. There is one girl from each apartment that is on the committee and we have to watch the other girls in our dorm to see if they need anything or help them out. Then as a committee, we'll think of stuff to do for them. It's going to be great being able to serve everyone and have fun doing it. I love doing things for other people, so I feel like being on this committee is really perfect for me. I'm so excited!!!

Today there's a game at four, but I'm working from 2 to 6, so I don't think I'll make it. The relief society broadcast is at 6, so I think I'll just go to that straight after work. They're rebroadcasting it tomorrow, but I'll already be there, so I might as well see it tonight.

So the best movie ever came out yesterday.....FAME! I have been dying to see this movie ever since I heard it was coming out and its finally been released in theaters! I haven't seen it yet, but I already know its probably going to be one of my favorite movies. I'm gonna see it next week with my family for my birthday, so hopefully I can wait that long... :) There's a music video I really like, so I put it on here. You can also see the trailers on youtube. Oh, and the movie is even PG. Yay!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers. You are posting more than ever! I had to read for 10 straight minutes just to catch up! I LOVE it. It sounds like life is going really well and I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...