8.16.2009

Guatemala: Chiquimula

Chiquimula is where my grandpa grew up when he was young. It was way cool to go and see the place where he lived a long time ago. I know I took pictures of the city, but apparently I don't have them anymore, so I'm not sure if I accidentally deleted them or what. :( Sorry... But anyways, it was sooooo hot and we wanted to go swimming, so we went to this swimming pool, where there was no one but us! It was so refreshing and way awesome! Driving back home, we saw this place that had coconut milk and watermelon so we stopped to have some. Alex and I didn't really like the coconut but the watermelon was delicious! So good, except I spilled on my shirt (typical me, I know).





No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...