Laura and Jackie try going on the tire swing at the playground. They had a little trouble though. :)
We played a lot on the slide and tried to squish each other as we got to the bottom.From top to bottom: (Hannah, Jackie, Laura, Courtney)
After that, we went swimming at Farmington pool, except one of my friends, Laura, couldn't come because she had to go to work (I know sad!). Swimming was lots and lots of fun. We were planning to watch a movie later on my Courtney's projector, so we went to Smith's, got lots of treats, and visited Laura while she was working. It was cool.
Then we went and watched the movie, The Forgotten. It was kind of a scary movie but mostly it was just weird. It was fun, and we talked and laughed alot too. Overall, it was an amazingly fun day! I had lots and lots of fun and a great way to hit off summer.


No comments:
Post a Comment
This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!