7.16.2014

[PFW Spring 2014] Look #2: Pink Dress

I love the simplicity and brightness of this dress. It was really flowy (for lack of a better word ha) too which gave it a great look on the runway. I had fun using this tutorial to make the bodice of the dress and then layered the bottom as well. I'd wanted to use tulle for the top and layer some of the bottom with tulle as well, but it's a pretty unique color and didn't even come close to finding a tulle that matched in the slightest. Luckily though, I found this fabric at Walmart for like a dollar/yd., so super huge score there! I really am happy with how it turned out. 

If you want to see photos of it on the runway, you can go here. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...