12.24.2007

Nutcracker

Nutcracker was in November and it was my favorite year of all (this was my 7th year). I was a Lady in Waiting and I had such a blast with the girls who did it with me. They were so fun and sweet that you just had to love them! This was an unforgettable event for me! This is Sidney as a party girl with her friend who played Clara, which is the main part.

This is me pretending to be a snobby Lady in Waiting!


Here is Cee Ryle as a party boy. He doesn't take ballet, but they take boys with no experience because they need them all. He had fun and he wants to do it again!

This is Carina as an oriental servant. She and I danced together and Cee Ryle and Sid danced together. It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...