6.18.2015

Summer

It's consisted of...

fro-yo and deep late night talks
night hikes

festivals
face painting
weddings

chick-fil-a and in 'n out

mosquito bites
non-stop reading
fangirl by rainbow rowell
slurpees and sodalicious
videography (weddings, work, mission homecomings)


school, and finishing it up
bonding with my camera

pretty little liars
hanging out with old friends and meeting new babies

allergies
trampoline gyms

walking home in the middle of the road
kickball
sewing

indie music
barbecues

texas roadhouse rolls
skirts and shorts and summer dresses

temple trips

concerts in the city

traveling

swimsuit shopping
driving and walking home in torrential rain


This season is always so good to me :)

2 comments:

  1. I love you. You're the coolest, nicest, friendliest, most talented girl. So glad we're friends. Let the second generation of roommates begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I second Meghan's comment. :) secondly- I love that you've already done so many awesome & fun things this summer! One day I want to be as cool as you.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...