4.26.2015

A Quick Random Sort-of Update

I keep trying to start this post and then I just erase it because it doesn't sound good, so I think I'm just going to do this thing where I just type for like five minutes.

I haven't written on this blog in over a MONTH. Which is honestly a long time for me. Not only have I not written in here for a while, but it's been months since I've really written anything in my journal. I take it to church on Sundays and take notes and doodle, but I don't write write. I tried to like a month ago and I couldn't do it.

Some people know this about me, some don't, but I struggle with anxiety. It's not something that I really try to keep secret, but I wouldn't say it'd be the first thing I use to introduce myself to people either haha.

Recently, it's been a lot worse. School always makes it worse. Everything gets really overwhelming and then I start avoiding it all, and then when I try to face this stuff, I freak out and it's very hard for me to do. So I think part of the reason I haven't been writing is because I've been avoiding stuff and avoiding talking about it. I'm not really completely sure, but that's my small interpretation of it.

Anyway, I don't know what else to write about that. Hopefully soon I'll get back in the groove of writing and tell you about stuff like Questival, graduation, my most recent fashion show (and details for the one I did back in October), and other life stuff. Coming up next week, I'm going to Boston and New York for my cousin Alex's wedding, which will be way fun.

I love this blog and everything it gives me, but for now it has to take a short ride in the back seat for me to get everything organized and figured out.

I'm not really sure what this post was supposed to be, it was mostly just a little venting sesh I guess. Everything is still pretty much the same, I'm still videoing a bunch and loving fashion and designing clothes. I will update on everything soon! And if you are reading this, thanks for your support and readership, I love it! Have a great Sunday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...