3.04.2015

Shake it OFF

So on Monday we had a ward talent show, and it was so much fun! It was supposed to be back in January, and I wanted to make a music video for it, so a couple months ago, we got a bunch of the ward members together and filmed all over campus (sorry, that was a really long sentence haha!). We had a pretty good time and I loved getting to edit and put it together. Let me know what you think!


I'm pretty happy I found this hobby of mine, because I really like it. :)

Oh! In other, WAY more exciting news, Carrie Underwood had her baby yesterday! So exciting! They named him Isaiah Michael Fisher and I wanna see a picture so bad but at the same time I wanna respect their privacy haha. His birthday is exactly one week before Carrie's, such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...