8.25.2014

POST #702

So I really wanted to do a post when I was at 700, but turns out I missed it! Haha darn. (this was #700) So yes 702 isn't really that significant of a number but at the same time it kind of is because 702 BLOG POSTS! Yeah, that's a lot.

A little over seven years ago, this was the post that started them all. It's a teeny thing, but it started this crazy little place I call my blog. It's changed a ton over the years, with names (Kiki's Krazy World-ha!, An Outfit a Day, and eventually Peach Lemonade), themes (lifestyle, outfit blogging, fashion, my everyday life) and looks (man, I wish I had pictures of how it used to look!) I love what it is now. I always get so excited seeing my blog and I'm really proud of how far it's come.

I guess blogging seems like less of a big deal now, because everyone and their dog (there is literally a tv show on Disney Channel called "Dog With a Blog"--not that I've seen it) blogs.

But it's still fun, it's still mine, and it's still really great and familiar to me. I hope I keep it up for a whileeee. :)

Some previous headers..
never actually used this one, but thought it might be fun to share..the illustrations are some from when I was first starting out in design


One more thing: I don't think that most of us realize how much we actually progress. Seriously though! Seven years ago, I knew absolutely nothing about fashion, nothing about blogging. But seven years later, look where I am! Most progress is slow and unnoticeable but it is still progression. It's a lot like growing up. We never actually see ourselves change over the years, but I definitely don't look the same way I did when I was eight years old.

So that's just a cool thing that I think we should all keep in mind. We might not feel like we're progressing, but if we're working at it, or just doing it, we're moving forward, and one day we'll realize that we're leaps and bounds from where we used to be.

Over and out, friends. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I looove the way blogging tracks our growth over the years. It's so fun to look back and see the progress! I wish I had pictures of my old blog designs too. Yours are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...