8.23.2014

Getting Really Excited for Provo Fashion Week...

I worked on this dress yesterday and today, and I swear I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I cannot stop gushing over how much in love with it I am! The layering of the sheer stripes over the floral really works well for it. :)

If you wanna see this picture on instagram, it's here! Also, if you wanna follow me on instagram, you can go here.

In other news, I've just finished the first season of Gilmore Girls today and I can say I'm officially hooked! Haha :) Mostly I just watch it while I'm sewing, so it still feels productive. Man, it's so funny and cute though. I love love love it.

Have a good rest of your weekend, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...