9.29.2011

Sleeping...Sleeping...ZZZZZ

White tee: DownEast Basics; Yellow Tank: JC Penney; Necklace/Belt/Watch: F21; Skirt: Grocery Store (believe it or not!); Shoes: BYU Bookstore
Hmmm I'm tired. I have a story to tell but I think I'll save it for tomorrow because I just don't feel like writing it all right now. So stay tuned. :)

You will all be reading this in the morning but technically I'm writing it at night. And for the most part, I feel like I am a night person but I think I have been becoming a little more of a morning person every day considering I have work early in the morning. It's definitely good for me, but it also means that at night, when before I used to be wide awake and able to do stuff, now I find myself falling asleep at my computer or letting my fingers do things like this:
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
(Yes, that did happen as I started drowsing off while writing this post)

Oh I'm a funny sleeper. At night right before I get to bed I just get all woozy and then while I sleep, I often sleep talk--every roommate I've ever had has found me multiple times talking in my sleep and I've also woken myself up doing it too. And then when I wake up in the morning, I lumber around like a gorilla and don't talk to anyone and don't think much either. It's pretty attractive. My poor future husband (if there ever is one..I've probably just ruined my chances with every boy telling these secrets haha).

What crazy/silly sleep habits do you have? I really would love to hear it. I'm always up for a good laugh!

Now then..I'll just go............to.......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;) Good night. (except really good morning because that's when you're reading this ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...