1.12.2009

Thanksgiving 2008

Wow, Thanksgiving was so crazy and so much fun this year!!! We had all of our Cheyenne family come over (my dad's side) and had so much fun with cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents. Most of the time, everyone just played and talked. I went to see a movie with my aunt and uncles--we saw Transporter 3, which was a way good movie! I have to admit, the guy in it had a way HOTT body. On Saturday night, we went to Temple Square and the Gateway in Salt Lake and had fun looking at the lights and taking pictures. We also went to this deliciously yummy pizza place called Settebello's. I even saw one of my old friends from ballet. It was crazy! Thanksgiving was so much fun and I loved having all the family over. :D
Me in front of the light tree at temple square.

Gracie and my dad


The temple...I'm going there someday!!! (that temple, too!)


Me, Sidney, Azure (our cousin), and Carina


My fam-fam :)


Singing songs for the adults on Thanksgiving

The whole group!

Getting some yummy thanksgiving dinner!

Cute little Gracie and Crimson. They had the time of their lives playing together! Best buds for life!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I can leave a comment! i tried the other day on your last post...but it would not let me. I LOVE your night Temple picture. It is absolutly beautiful. You should frame it in your room...since it is the one you want to go to someday! I love your cute family!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...