1.30.2009

Lots of fun with Friends

I've given up on catching up with everything, so if you want to find out what has been going on in my life, then just check my mom's blog.

Life has been good, I guess. Second semester just started and I'm doing a few new classes, which are all pretty good. Last week I had a reunion with my Clearfield young women and had such a fun time! It was so good to just talk and catch up with everyone after not seeing each other since like forever! I don't think any of them were planning on spending the night, but it was super foggy and nobody wanted to drive home in it, so they all slept over! It was pretty fun and we are definitely going to get together more often. Here are some pictures from the night:
My mother...

Kel-Bel (Kellie)...

Onkabee (Ahnica)...

Candace and her new fiance (he gave her the ring that night and we were the first ones to see it!)...
Mauri...

Shauna (who matched in every single way, including the toothbrush)...

Kyrie...
...and me! (with a double stacked nutter butter that was way cool and unbelievable)

And the cute bunch together (minus Sariah, because she was dumb and didn't want to come)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...