10.12.2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas....?

Yeah, I'm confused too. For some silly reason, we already have snow in the beginning of October!! It snowed like crazy yesterday and when I woke up this morning, everything was covered in snow. Its not even Halloween, and it feels like Christmastime with everyone bundled up, building snowmen, the fireplace on, and snow outside. I was in such a Christmas mood, that I played a few Christmas songs on the piano (pathetic, huh?). I do wish it would come, though, because Christmas really is my favorite time of the year and its so much fun! Sadly, this snow is probably just a preview of what is to come. I'm sure there is much, much more snow that will be coming in the next few months. I hope we at least get a snow day out of it!
Our front yard and some of the houses on our culdesac covered in snow.

Cee Ryle went out to build a snowman!

1 comment:

  1. Nice snowman CR! Kiki, I would think that you would be hoping for less snow since you are going to be driving in it this time! But I guess you are brave. I hate driving in the snow. I am hoping for a mild winter but we will see...

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...