7.08.2008

Swimming with Wardies

Last Tuesday, our ward had a pool party at Farmington pool. First we had a barbecue and then we went swimming! Except that one of my leader's already has a pool, so some of my friends wanted to go there instead, because it wouldn't be as crowded. Me and my other friend, Brooke, almost didn't go with them, because we could swim at our leader's house any day for free, but we could only swim at Farmington free for that day. In the end we decided to go to our leader's pool because all our friends would be there and it was a lot less crowded. We had soooooooo much fun! Here are some pictures of my fun and crazy night.

Luke goes in for a flip!

Courtney jumping.

Everyone is talking as Luke goes underwater.

Luke goes down the slide.

Brooke jumping and doing a pose.

It looks like she's walking on water. Weird!

Me, doing an amazing cannonball!

From left to right: Charly, Janae, Courtney, Brooke, and Thomas

Brooke does a pose (am I not a great photographer?)!


We had so much fun. What a great night!

6 comments:

  1. Hey it's Brianna!I love your blog.This is my new blog!Please come see it.Show your family!I'm just learning.

    http://briannascreativityplayground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you didn't even go to the actual party! how spoiled you are that your leader has a pool. It looks familiar, I might have swam there once.
    The only thing cool that my leader had was a car to do donuts in the snow in winter! hmm I got jipped (however you spell that)
    you always come up with funny nicknames, wardies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! :) It looks like you had a great, great time! :) I LOVE pools!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...you guys are a bunch of crazy kids! I love ya! I am happy too that we are still in the same ward! How are your summer classes going? You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiki-It is long overdue that you post something, I know things are happening in that fun little teenage life of yours. Use some of the time that you get out early from your big shot college classes to update your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...I miss the blogger in you. But...since this is the last post, I have to leave it on here...Happy Birthday! :) Have a wonderful fabtabulous day!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...