3.31.2008

AWESOME Movies!

I decided to write another post (I know, two posts in one week!) on two movies that I recently saw. First is Enchanted. This is like the BEST movie ever made. It is now my favorite ever since I saw it in theaters. It is way funny and also a very cute love story. I would highly recommend it. We got it for Easter and I think I've seen it four times since then. It's THAT good!

Next is August Rush. I fell in love with this movie the first time I ever saw it (about a week and a half ago, in case you were wondering)! It is a story about an boy who is supposedly an orphan but believes his parents are still out there. He sets out looking for them, and on the way he meets people who realize he is a musical prodigy (which is way cool and rare). I adore the music in this movie. The music chills me every time I listen to it. We don't have this movie but I really really really want to buy it because it was soooooo good! The music was definitely the best part of it all. I found a clip on youtube of the end song on it and I absolutely love it. You might not want to see it if you haven't seen the movie but it doesn't give too much away.



Thats all I have about movies so far. I have other favorites but these are two that have come out recently and ones that I really enjoyed. Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    You r so right I also have Enchanted and it is a great movie. My dad did also order August Rush on netflix. I adored the movie and almost cried. I can't say a part I liked because I liked it all.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...