1.29.2008

Homework! :-(

This is going to be a very short post, but I thought I would write and say how much homework really stinks right now! It is a new semester and I'm already getting loads and loads and LOADS of homework in all my classes, especially Honors English. My teachers are probably plotting against the students and trying to kill us all with their evil assignments and worksheets. Yep, that's definitely it. I'm doing homework right now, but I thought I'd take a moment and write this post, just so everyone knows why I don't write for long periods of time sometimes. Not that school is bad, just very tiring. Bye! :)

6 comments:

  1. TotallyI You r so right homework stink. I have like 6 essay to do every 3 days. I wish there was no homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney(aka your best friend)January 31, 2008 at 5:59 PM

    Hey Kailee I like your blog, you are so cute. I agree with you to hw should be against the law. That would be awsome. Who really wants to spend the only time they have at home doing hw? Anyway what can you do. Well see you tomorrow at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HANG IN THERE KIKI! don't do that nasty homework, just fight back at those conspiring teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. i love the new look, it is so you! what happened to the old one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember those days...I literally only slept 2-3 hours a night since early morning seminary started at 5:30! Hang in there. It is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK THIS POST WAS FROM JAN 29TH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?sorry we can't come to dinner today :(

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...