6.22.2007

Ballet Recital

My ballet recital was last week on Tuesday, June 12. I had lots and lots of fun. My class's dance was the Fourth of July-- the theme was holidays. Our dance was fun and I had an absolutely amazing teacher; she was my favorite ever. Below is a picture of my sister and me together in our costumes, she was Christmas. The second picture is of my class in a huddle that a girl in my class took from below. I'm sad because ballet is over for the summer but I had a great year!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are so happy with ballet! I especially like the huddle photo. That is fun! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya gotta love stevie's face stickin' in there, you should keep that forever just to convince your little boys NEVER to dance. man, that class was fun though

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...