5.11.2008

I Started College!!!!


How crazy is this that I am now officially going to college? I'm registered in Weber State's Early College program. It's supposed to help you get your Associates Degree before you actually go to college for real. And, if I get my Associates Degree by Sept. 1, 2009 (that is the September after I graduate high school) then I get a 75% scholarship to any Utah college or university! Personally, I think it is an amazing offer and too great to pass up. I've already started a Sociology class online and I'm taking four more classes during the summer. Some people would hate it, but I'm actually WAY excited. I can't wait for this summer. Scheduling some things will be harder (like my family's summer vacation) but its all going to be worth it in the end. Also, I realized that since I skipped a grade, by the time I get into college I'll be a junior and I'll only be seventeen. It will be like I skipped three grades! I'm sooooo excited for this and I can't wait for it to start!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That program is soooooooooo awesome! Good for you for taking advantage of it. I am proud of you. I graduated from college at 20, but I think you'll beat me! :) You are so smart.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...