5.30.2007

Memorial Day Hiking

On Memorial Day, our friends the Foutzes invited us to go hiking at a Canyon in Ogden. It was kind of a hard hike but it was really fun to get back together with them. It was uphill the whole way and I was wearing pants so I was really hot. It was so pretty once we reached the destination. The view was amazing. Here's a pic:
This is the spot that we reached before we turned back. The whole hike was about two miles there, so I hiked four miles that day! Above is my sister Carina, her friend Aerin, and my friend Kyrie. We were all exhausted after hiking upward for two miles. This is Megan, my sister Sidney, and my brother Cee Ryle. They were inside a little log cabin thing that was at the top. Look at the next picture. Here's my dad feeding Gracie with the bottle at the peak of the hike. She was getting pretty fussy but wasn't too bad for her first hike. She was sure glad to get that bottle though.
Here are my parents, tired, after the hike.These are Kyrie's, Aerin's, and Megan's parents.
Aerin and Carina doing Mission Impossible. Classic.This is Kyrie and me getting a picture together. I'm so glad I have her as a friend. It was lots of fun to go hiking with her. After we got back down we went to Farrs for ice cream. Yummy! Then we went to the Foutzes house for a barbecue and stayed there until about five. We had such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...