11.26.2009

I Am Glad For Many Things...

Happy thanksgiving everyone! Sorry it's been a little while since I posted. But yay, thanksgiving! This means Christmas music can be played officially, Black Friday is tomorrow, and there was much food today! Here are 10 things I'm thankful for:

1. The fact that I'm going to BYU, the college I've wanted to go to my whole life.

2. My family and how I get to spend time with them during this break

3. That I have a good job in this economy

4. The little bit of snow that is outside

5. My purple digital camera

6. All my best friends! And my roommates! :) I have no idea where I'd be without them.

7. Books. I can go anywhere with them.

8. Carrie Underwood's new album, Play On. I love her!!!

9. My laptop that I'm typing on right now.

10. My life. I am so SO blessed!

Have a great thanksgiving everyone! And good luck to all those black friday shoppers tomorrow. I'm one of them! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for a wonderul daughter that that comes home so we can have fun and enjoy each other's company!! And who's an adult.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...