10.22.2009

My Life (from the past few weeks) in Pictures

My 18th birthday! I got to home and spend it with my fam. We watched Fame (one of the best movies ever!), went to Chuck E Cheese's, went to the Sunday morning session of general conference, and celebrated and opened presents at my grandparents' house. I had a high school musical cake which was awesome! It was such a fun birthday and I had a blast. Some presents I got were: a purple digital camera (i will have better pictures on here now!), High School Musical barbies :), the Fame soundtrack, and cute clothes. Also, I got lots of birthday money that I spent shopping at the mall. It was great! :)











Brooke and I went shopping at the mall (this was when I spent my birthday money)! We decided to go the Disney store and take a picture with our friends Tinkerbell and Minnie Mouse.


I posted a while back about how Brooke and I went to take pictures of each other so we decided to it again! We went to this cute stream/waterfall near our dorms. And we wore matching clothes. hehe





2 comments:

  1. That photo shoot looks like so much fun. I talked to your mom and she says you are having such an amazing time at BYU. I am so glad. I can't wait to come for Christmas!!!!!! It will be so fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kailee...you are so cute! I am glad you had a fantastic 18th birthday. Reading your blog always makes me smile. Be sure to come visit:)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...