5.13.2009

AP Testing? Done!!!

May 6: AP Calculus AB test
Multiple Choice: 1 hr, 45 min
Free Response:
1 hr, 30 min

Total:
3 hrs 15 min


May 7: AP English Literature and Composition test
Multiple Choice: 1 hr
Free Response: 2 hrs
Total: 3 hrs

May 13:
AP English Language and Composition test
Multiple Choice:
1 hr

Free Response: 2 hrs, 15 min
Total:
3 hrs, 15 min


After 8 months of learning, hours of homework and studying, tons of review sessions and 9 hrs and 30 min of testing.....
I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No more AP tests ever again!

2 comments:

  1. You are my hero! Seriously, congratulations! What an accomplishment. You are going to love BYU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot. That picture describes my feelings about this moment exactly.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...