4.02.2009

Fun at Temple Square for Mutual!!!

Last night, we went to the Beehive House (Brigham Young's house) in temple square. It was actually really cool to see the tour and see the way they lived and how houses looked back then. I had lots and lots of fun with my friends too! Oh yeah, and there were sister missionaries giving the tour and one of them was telling Brooke and me how serving a mission is one of the best things she's done and would definitely recommend it. I don't know if I want to serve a mission in the future yet, but I do go to the missionary prep class with Brooke (we're like some of the only girls there) and it seems like it would be great. So anyways.... We were waiting outside in the cold a lot because our tour was done before the other half of our group so we took some pictures...

(L-R) Brooke, Courtney, Laura, and Me! Some of my best friends ever! I love them!

Brooke and me being crazy :D

This cool stick-figure biker sculpture-thing and Brooke. haha

Me (with my great pea coat on) standing in front of the SLC temple (sort of). I'm so getting married there!

I took this while laying on the ground except it doesn't really look like it. Anyways, it was supposed to be an evil picture...

Eating pie at the Lion House cafe! Yum, it was so good! It was a way fun night though. Loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sounds like a fun time! I can't wait to see pictures of the trip to Texas, I wonder who will win your or your mom? hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot woot. we are blog friends.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...