2.14.2009

So...!

So I've been thinking a lot about college lately and applying and stuff and the only place I wanted to go--the place I've basically wanted to go my whole life--is BYU. I applied by December 1st, the priority deadline, and I hadn't heard for like two and a half months. But I got an email on Sunday that they were going to start sending out acceptance letter this week. I checked my status online like ten times a day. And today, this one girl told me she'd finally found out she'd been accepted. Luckily I had yearbook so I hurried and checked and...

I GOT ACCEPTED TO BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was so soooo happy when I found out that I was shaking super super hard because it was too good to be true. I'm so happy to know that I'm going to my dream school. It's great!! GO COUGARS!

3 comments:

  1. You're awesome Kiki. We are so happy for you. You will love it there! But we will miss you a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!!! I knew you would get in! I am very excited for you...you will love it and you will do well! Congratulations and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In case I haven't said it enough...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I knew you could do it, you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...