2.24.2016

Eight Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

1. I have a bad habit of looking at tv show and movie synopses before or while I’m watching them. I hate not knowing what is going to happen. I’m like that in life too, I like to know what is going to happen and when, and if I don’t know it gives me major anxiety.

2. I didn’t go to my first concert until senior year in high school. My friend Lindsay wanted to introduce me to new music so she took me to see the Rocket Summer for my first concert. It was super crowded and sweaty, but it was a ton of fun and since then I’ve been to too many concerts to count. Some of my favorite artists I’ve seen live are Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Ingrid Michaelson, and Smallpools, but there are a ton more and I can’t remember them all. For me, the best concerts are when I love the artist and know all their music. It just means so much more to me, which is why Carrie Underwood concerts are my absolute favorite. Every time I’m at a concert, I’m always slightly wishing it was Carrie Underwood haha.

3. I don’t like vegetables and I rarely eat them because they make me gag when I do. So if you see me picking at my food when we’re eating, that’s why. I also hate condiments that go with vegetables like ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, and relish.  I like pretty much everything else, the problem is that usually everything else comes with veggies. :P

4. I’m a very high-strung person.

5. I’m not an argumentative person.

6. Everyone thinks I am, but I am NOT opinionated about fashion. People always think I am judging their outfits and clothes, but that is something completely opposite from my personality. Honestly, I have kind of taken a step back from my participation in the fashion world, because it is something I have a hard time standing very strongly behind. I love clothes, but from a generally broad perspective, the fashion industry is very shallow and judgmental, two things I can’t stand.

7. I have a hard time putting things into words when speaking, but when I write, I always write a lot. I can’t help it! (we’ll leave this one short to try and contradict it).

8. I pride myself on my excellent memory. I am always very good at remembering birthdays, dates, memories, etc. I sometimes eerily creep my friends out with my memory when I talk about something totally inconsequential that nobody would remember but me. I don't have a photographic memory, but I think it's the next best thing.

Okay lists always seem come with ten things, but I see no reason for ten to be the only number that gets to be cool, therefore this list has eight things. And if I ever think of anything else I'll give you a part TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...