Oooh I just think this video is wonderful! In 100 seconds it goes through 100 years of fashion, as well as music and dancing. Way fun! :)
|White tee: DownEast Basics; Yellow Tank: JC Penney; Necklace/Belt/Watch: F21; Skirt: Grocery Store (believe it or not!); Shoes: BYU Bookstore|
You will all be reading this in the morning but technically I'm writing it at night. And for the most part, I feel like I am a night person but I think I have been becoming a little more of a morning person every day considering I have work early in the morning. It's definitely good for me, but it also means that at night, when before I used to be wide awake and able to do stuff, now I find myself falling asleep at my computer or letting my fingers do things like this:
(Yes, that did happen as I started drowsing off while writing this post)
Oh I'm a funny sleeper. At night right before I get to bed I just get all woozy and then while I sleep, I often sleep talk--every roommate I've ever had has found me multiple times talking in my sleep and I've also woken myself up doing it too. And then when I wake up in the morning, I lumber around like a gorilla and don't talk to anyone and don't think much either. It's pretty attractive. My poor future husband (if there ever is one..I've probably just ruined my chances with every boy telling these secrets haha).
What crazy/silly sleep habits do you have? I really would love to hear it. I'm always up for a good laugh!
Now then..I'll just go............to.......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ;) Good night. (except really good morning because that's when you're reading this ha)
|Blouse: Gap; Skirt: Target; Shoes: TJ Maxx|
I wore this a while ago at home (parent's house) during Labor Day weekend I believe. That was the last time I went home and I'm going back this weekend! Yippee, I cannot wait. :) I'll be watching conference and also celebrating my birthday with my fam. Because guess what else: it's my birthday next week! I'm gonna be 20 years old in a week and it's freakin me out a little. To be honest, I'm a little scared for my birthday to come and here's why:
- I don't want to have a sad birthday where no one remembers and it's just lame.
- I'm not 20, nor do I want to be 20! I feel 19. I am 19. I will stay 19. I am NOT 20. My mom got married when she was 20 and I thought she was old. And now I will be 20. So as long as my birthday doesn't come I won't turn 20. (Too many 20s at one time, sorry, I will try to not burden you with that terrible number)
- Once a birthday comes, it's over so fast and then you have to wait again until the next year. :( I like looking forward to it and looking forward to a happy day. And it's fun when it's here (unless it's not--see #1) but then it's gone and life is normal again.
But some good things about birthdays?
- Well...I will be 20, which means people might consider me an adult. Might being the key word here. And being 20 means I will finally be the same age as all of the people in my grade, which will be nice.
- Presents and cake and celebrations!
- I really do love my birthday and it's such a happy day when it comes. A day that would have been completely normal becomes magical and special and a day of your own. I love the magic of birthdays and am grateful to live in a society that celebrates them.
- My roommate (her birthday is the day after mine) and I will be throwing a Harry Potter party and it's gonna be the bomb. I mean it. :D
So..I'm torn. Either way though, it's going to come and I'll have to live with it, so I might as well be happy. :)
What's your favorite part about birthdays?
Also, thank you for the helpful comments about helping me feel better! I really appreciate them so much! I'm still a little sick (almost two weeks later!!) but am feeling almost all better. My voice just has a tiny bit of rasp to it but I can finally sing to the music in my car! I have to admit that not being able to sing at the top of my lungs was killing me. Goodness.
School and life are so busy! I really have not had time to blog and technically don't have time right now, but me and my best friend Procrastination are putting off a paper and blogging seemed like the perfect excuse. ;) But I really love my classes..when I'm healthy enough to go them! I've been sick since last Thursday which totally stinks! I think it's a cold. It started out with a sore throat and a runny nose, then a gained a cough and an achy body and just feeling sick overall, and then I also lost my voice. And I had two dates last week but I had to unfortunately postpone them because I just was not feeling up to it. My voice has been terribly croaky since Saturday (so imagine this post being read in a voice that sounds like a girl with a man voice..if that makes sense haha) and I was feeling better Monday and yesterday but I feel worse today with a sore throat and runny nose again. Ah! I'm ready to be healthy again!! Anyways, sorry for the vent.
In other news, I haven't sewn since school started (no time :( sooooo sad), last night I bakes some quick nutella cookies and parmesan knots (both found from pinterest) that both tasted delish and today I made some Nutella hot cocoa (also found on pinterest) that was alright but not as amazing as I hoped. Pinterest is pretty darn great I'd have to say. Want an invite? Comment and leave me your email address and I'll send you one. And then add me!!
Wish me luck on writing this paper! Any good tips on getting rid of a cold? Anyone want to write a paper..? (just kidding..well kind of...ok, really though, I'm kidding!) ;)