Happy thanksgiving everyone! Sorry it's been a little while since I posted. But yay, thanksgiving! This means Christmas music can be played officially, Black Friday is tomorrow, and there was much food today! Here are 10 things I'm thankful for:
1. The fact that I'm going to BYU, the college I've wanted to go to my whole life.
2. My family and how I get to spend time with them during this break
3. That I have a good job in this economy
4. The little bit of snow that is outside
5. My purple digital camera
6. All my best friends! And my roommates! :) I have no idea where I'd be without them.
7. Books. I can go anywhere with them.
8. Carrie Underwood's new album, Play On. I love her!!!
9. My laptop that I'm typing on right now.
10. My life. I am so SO blessed!
Have a great thanksgiving everyone! And good luck to all those black friday shoppers tomorrow. I'm one of them! :)